Physicians & Surgeons Programs
Princeton Insurance knows New Jersey:
- We insure more New Jersey physicians than any other carrier
- We have been continuously insuring New Jersey physicians since 1981
- Our experience in defending over 57,000 New Jersey professional liability claims is unrivaled
We offer physicians and surgeons:
- Three corporate coverage options and data privacy coverage
- Tailored risk management and patient safety resources, including the Princeton Insurance EMR Patient Safety & Risk Management Guide, physician office practice toolkit, self-assessments and more
- Risk management rate credits for qualifying physicians, including credits for physicians using EHRs and other best practices
- In-office visits available by experienced risk consultants
- Specialty reports co-developed by the Risk Management Foundation of the Harvard Medical School – detailed risk management analyses of specialty-specific Princeton claims; common allegations, procedures, diagnoses and contributing factors that most often lead to adverse patient outcomes and subsequent litigation are highlighted
- Practitioner profiles – brief summaries of the claims frequency and severity experience at Princeton Insurance for healthcare providers by specialty
- Risk Review, our online risk management and patient safety newsletter – get advice from our expert Healthcare Risk Services staff on everything from general liability to claims, including timely news and features.
Want to learn more of what Princeton can do for you? Find an agent, call Marketing Manager Jonathan Lazar, CPCU at 609-951-5872 or submit your request online.